PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION (785) 842-1595
BABY LOCK DESTINY II
With every Baby Lock machine and product, we keep one thing in mind. Everything we do is for the love of sewing— that’s our Destiny. We know that you do everything for the love of sewing, too. When it comes time to create, nothing will stand in your way. That's your Destiny.
TruView LCD Touch Screen in HD
The Destiny II's tablet-sized touch screen measures 10.1" diagonally. That means every button is bigger and clearer, and all of your stitches and designs are boldly displayed.
Watch your favorite video tutorials on the Destiny II's large screen. Load your favorite videos through the USB port and sew along with project tutorials and classes. Support Mpeg-4 format. Exclusive 1 GB of memory storage for videos.
NeedleCam Digital Camera & Precise Touch Positioning
Scan your fabric with the NeedleCam to see it on screen. Then use Precise Touch Positioning to place your embroidery design exactly where it needs to go.
For a more hands-on approach to design positioning, use the Sensor Pen. Just touch the Sensor Pen to your fabric and the Destiny will know where to place the embroidery design.
If you have a smaller project or need an embroidery design in a tight corner, use a positioning sticker to get it right. The Destiny will recognize where you place your sticker and embroider there, even if you hooped the project a bit crooked.
Draw on screen, scan in, or import your own artwork and the Destiny will digitize it before your eyes. Using the IQ Designer, you can then edit your new embroidery designs down to the stitch. If you're finishing a quilt, use the auto-stippling feature to draw and choose exactly where your stippling will go.
USB Drives (2 Type A, 1 Type B)
Easily access your own embroidery design library or download new designs. You can also connect a mouse if you prefer to use it instead of the touch screen.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting
Enhanced Stadium Lighting surrounds the needle with up to 10 inches of powerful LED light. You'll see every detail in your project. You can also change the settings to mimic natural lighting if you're stitching something for outside.
See your design in an array of color combinations through the Color Visualizer. Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft and watch as your design is transformed. Have a favorite color in mind? Pin it to the Color Visualizer, and the Destiny will be sure to use it in the next set of color suggestions.
Embroidery Editing and Resizing
Editing is easy with the Destiny. Resize up to 200% or down to 60% of the original design. Your density is automatically recalculated to ensure a flawless stitch out. The Destiny's processor is two times faster so every change is made instantly.
Four Hoops Included
With an embroidery field of up to 9.5" x 14", you can embroider larger designs with ease. You can avoid design splitting and extra re-hooping so you'll be sure to have more accurate stitch outs. The Destiny comes with the large 9.5" x 14" hoop and three others in popular sizes: 8" x 12", 5" x 7", 4" x 4".
- y LWXGA,IPS Color 10.1" LCD Touch Screen
- 2x faster processing speed
- Mpeg-4 movie/video play function
- NeedleCam™ Digital Camera for embroidery and sewing positioning with faster scanning, 3X higher resolution
- Precise Touch Positioning™ using NeedleCam
- IQ Designer with paper holding frame for image scanning
- Automatically create an embroidery pattern from a JPEG image.
- 90 Preloaded open, closed and region shapes
- Guide Beam and Needle Beam for precision alignment of stitches
- Sensor Pen allows you to set preferences
- Color Visualizer with pinnable color selections
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting for 50% brighter true color LED lighting on the needle and work area with 5 settings
- 3 USB drives
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Advanced Threading System
- Digital Dual-Feed System ensures utmost fabric control when feeding layers or difficult fabric types
- Advanced Pivoting Feature and Automatic Fabric Sensor System
- Automatic thread tension control sensors
- Embroidery and sewing speed up to 1,050 spm
- 661 Embroidery designs built-in including w/ 336 Baby Lock exclusives
- 140 Frame combinations
- 28 font styles including
- Embroiders up to 9.5" x 14" (240mm x 360mm) embroidery field
- Memory capacity approximately 9MB
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 700,000 stitches per design
- 770 Built-in stitches including
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- 30 Quilting stitches offer 57 needle position options
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm
- Basting stitch length of up to 30mm
- Maximum Utility stitch width 7mm
- Embroidery speed up to 1050 SPM
- Built-in Operational Guide with up to 43 help topics and built-in videos
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide
- Built-in Help Messages
- Downloadable Software - Your Destiny will stay current with future upgrades via USB connection
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
We are an authorized Baby Lock dealer and provide on-site service for Baby Lock and many other brands. Any content related to Baby Lock sewing machina is presented for informational purposes only. We are authorized to sell Baby Lock products to customers who are able to visit our store in Lawrence, KS. We would be happy if you would visit our showroom and take a test drive. If you would like more information on shopping in Lawrence, our repair services or have questions regarding availability and pricing, please call us for assistance. We would love to meet you and help you develop a long term relationship with your new machine.
PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION (785) 842-1595
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Baby Lock